I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Do you art?

DSC_0349


I finally got around to hang some art in my studio.


I don’t know how I found Lilla Lotta on Etsy but I’m glad I did. I’ve bought cotton twill tape from her and three of the prints on my wall. The far one with the bird says “May your bobbin always be full”. Pretty fitting for a sewing room.


I splurged and got duplicates of it. It will be a perfect gift for fellow sewists.


The little cat was a gift from my mother. I think I got it shortly after we had to give away our kitten because my father became allergic.


DSC_0350


I totally winged the placement and I see now that it could have matched up better. I have a few other prints and framed cards to put up so maybe the additions will make it look less wonky.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...